Meet Our Staff
Chief Executive Officer: Janice D. Komisor, M.Ed.
Janice earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in History at Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, PA, and then earned a Master of Education degree and Educational Specialist teaching certificate from Lehigh University. She has continued her commitment to professional development by attending Harvard Business School for executive education in non-profit management.
Coming to ProJeCt in 1994 as the Director of the Even Start Family Literacy Program, Janice established the Lehigh Valley’s first program to address the language and literacy development of at-risk children and their parents. She served as the Director of Language and Literacy Services from 1998-2007, when she was named Chief Executive Officer. She is responsible for all strategic and operational activities including program and fund development, fiscal management, human resource management, community relations and communications, and accountability for mission outcomes.
To contact Janice, please call our main office at 610-258-4361 ext. 10 or leave a voice message on ext. 22. For press inquiries, please contact Alison O’Connell at 610-258-4361 ext. 21 or AOConnell@projecteaston.org.
Antoinette Cavaliere, Programs Manager
- CUNY The College of Staten Island, B.A. Education and Italian Studies; The New School, M.A. Adult Education – TESOL
- 610-258-1100 ext. 15 or ACavaliere@projecteaston.org
Alison O’Connell, Development Manager
- Lehigh University, B.A. History, M.A. History
- 610-258-4361 ext. 21 or AOConnell@projecteaston.org
Emery Owens, Finance Manager
- CUNY Brooklyn College, B.S. Internal Accounting; Mount Holyoke College, B.A. Italian Language and Literature
- 610-258-4361 ext. 17 or EChapmanHale@projecteaston.org
Elizabeth Whitman, Operations Manager
- Trinity College, B.A. Political Science
- 610-258-4361 ext. 25 or EWhitman@projecteaston.org
Current job opportunities:
There are no openings at this time.